How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in St. Agnes Catholic School! Once you have decided that you would like to have your child considered for admission, please create an account and complete an application. All applications must be completed online. Please contact us if you need assistance with this process.
Documentation needed for the application process includes:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records
- $50 non-refundable application fee for each new student
- Last year’s report cards
- Any recent standardized testing (grades 2 and above)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Certification of Parishioner status if registering for Catholic tuition rate.
- Log in to the Admissions Portal to create an account
- Complete your application online and pay the application fee
- For PRESCHOOL, you will be contacted by the school to learn about your place on the application list or waiting list.
- For KINDERGARTEN, you will be contacted by the school to learn about your place on the application list or waiting list. You will also be invited to bring your child for a visit to participate in readiness screening (Brigance Test) prior to registration.
- For 1st – 8th GRADES, you also must upload the child’s school records and standardized testing scores. (If your child has attended more than one school, please provide a final report card for the school attended prior to their current one.) Once the required information has been received, you will be contacted by the school to schedule a testing date.
- We will contact you with a decision after this process has been completed.
Any family who has indicated an interest in financial aid must complete an application using the FACTS Grant in Aid Analysis. The grants portal opens in November. The deadline for applying is February 29. Please click on the link below for more information
Age Requirements According to MSDE
- PreK 3 – Students must be 3 before September 1st
- PreK 4 – Students must be 4 before September 1st
- Kindergarten – Students must be 5 before September 1st
Please Note: A child who is not 4 by September 1 enrolled in a 4-year-old class may need to attend another year of 4-year-old prekindergarten to meet the age requirement the following year. A parent may apply for early entrance to kindergarten, but that does not guarantee enrollment.
Registration for new students who have completed an application and have been accepted and meet the requirements for admission begins during Catholic Schools Week in January. A baptismal certificate (unless the child is non-Catholic) and a birth certificate must be presented at the time of registration. In classes with a waiting list, families will be contacted when a space becomes available and ordinarily have 5 business days to accept the place and pay the non-refundable registration fee.
Registration is an implied contract renewed yearly between the school and the parent. The terms of that contract are the policies in the School Handbook. Admission of the child to the school is for a probationary period of up to one year.
Applications are open for the upcoming school year. Apply today!