We are always looking for dedicated and engaging volunteers to showcase our St. Agnes Spirit!
Parent volunteers are a huge resource and support base for the school community. As a part of our St. Agnes school community, each family is contractually obligated to complete 20 volunteer hours during the school year.
VOLUNTEER HOUR (VH) OPPORTUNITIES
Participating in Teacher Appreciation
- Purchase variety of teacher lounge snacks and help keep our teachers’ brains well fed
( also helps with feeding students lunches when they are forgotten)
- Drop off breakfast/coffee for one teacher or multiple teachers
(COVID notes – please us individually wrapped/packaged food. Coffee can be in boxes or cups.)
VH’s = Time and $ spent
Participating in Fundraising events:
- Restaurant Night’s
VH’s Dollar for dollar, rounding up
- Family and friends register or donate and receive VH’s dollar for dollar
Participating by Offering Time:
- Become A Homeroom Parent
- Approach your child’s teacher to inquire about ways to earn volunteer hours through classroom support or class activities
- There are new needs in the way of classroom support, remote class activities, and teacher appreciation.
- Clean and Green School Grounds – Take a walk around the school campus and pick up debris and trash
(Bring trash bag and gloves)
- 5k Walk / Run
- 8th Grade Graduation /Parking Lot Parade– Volunteers to coordinate setup/cleanup
Volunteers must be Virtus Trained
Click on the title links below to sign-up and don’t forget to submit your hours on the Completed Volunteer Hours Submission Form